I don't want them to understand anymore. - Jhawkuthi

Sidebar Ads

Ads Here

https://www.jhawkuthi.com/

Thursday 26 March 2020

I don't want them to understand anymore.


1, No one understands me.2, I don't want them to understand anymore.3, I do not understand the people in my father-in-law.4, I do not understand my friends at all5, I don't understand anyone on earth.


Are you updating this software on your way to life?
That nobody wants you to understand.


Then you will read the articles at the end and after looking at the end, you will understand the athlete.
From the day you realize that no one will understand you, you will not have to explain to anyone the next day.
Listen to this beautiful world and its own, and I understand again through some other natural disaster. All the people of this world are understanding their own meaning in the future. You also start to understand your tie right now.



On the way back to life, as you go through relationships you forget about yourself and you are too busy to understand others. That's why you remove a logic from the head. That change of character will change if the character of the human being changes depending on the interests. And when you say that you don't understand me anymore. Why don't you want to understand me for so many years of relationship then read this logic?


After understanding someone else, your loved ones will think you are burdened. After understanding someone else, your loved ones will not understand you.

             (Not a negative word but a negative word)

But you have gone to a new empire according to the social norms of a girl whose mother-in-law is not aware of you there. The reason behind this is that they have joined in violence. But if they persuade you they understand, but they will move out of their place. And that's why they don't want to understand you. If anyone at the base of this world understands you, it is your mother and father. And the rest of you will understand that when you seek self-interest, they will join you once your interests are gone. I do not want you to be depressed because for that reason I will say that you never know how to walk alone in life. Surely those friends who are more alone does not mean being alone, being alone means being with yourself. Because from the day you start living with yourself. On the day you meet yourself, you will not feel happy. Some say that I am very happy that they are lying in bed. If you want to be happy, understand yourself from the inside out. At the base of this world a person can understand you. That is, you consider yourself a tie before now

 Thanks

1 comment: